View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #77
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 91682 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Ha but is our offense as good as theirs. I see a shootout. Then on the playoffs I see multiple shootouts. Our D has been exposed but is our O ready to go TD for TD. Just a question
Dont think our D has been exposed, we had the best WR in football today going against a cowboys outkast. I think what happened with the jags was we saw an easy game against gabbert then henne came in and caught us by surprise BUT the Defense made plays when it had to, same goes for tonights game.

We will get back to the dominating defense we saw early in the future.