View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #76
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 219370 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

I've said this in some other threads but... I think some people have unrealistic expectations. You've got to fight hard to win games in this league even against the bottom-dwellers. No team is perfect. There's a lot of talent on every team in the league.

No team scores on every possession. No team stops the other team on every possession.

We are 10-1. Are we perfect? No. Can we be beaten? Yes. But this team is going to fight you for it. This team is not going to give up. This team is going to keep playing to the final whistle (like Forsett did.)

The Lions remind me of us a couple of years ago when we went 6-10. If they can get their head on straight, they're going to be scary good. But they find ways to lose.

This team finds ways to win.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote