View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #75
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
We play New England in two weeks, lets see how we do then.

This was an ugly game. But we won. At least for today, let's enjoy the win. We're 10-1, best record in the AFC. We control our destiny after 11 weeks of NFL football.

The defense you saw out there today is not the same defense we saw against the Ravens. It's not the same that we saw against the Broncos. Teams change as the season goes on. Cody is gone, Cush is gone Jjo was gone, Brady James left early, even Ball did not finish the game.

But we won.

I have no doubt that Wade will have them ready for New England & even if the stumble a little, our offense will hang. New England's defense isn't as good as the Lions.
Ha but is our offense as good as theirs. I see a shootout. Then on the playoffs I see multiple shootouts. Our D has been exposed but is our O ready to go TD for TD. Just a question
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote