View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #75
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I am not a Gary Kubiak fan.
I do not believe in him all that much (but I'm trying)

Today wasn't about Kubiak. It was a short week, a long previous game, a highly motivated opponent fighting for their season, and a Texans team that's starting to get beat up and maybe just would have rather been anywhere but Detroit on Thanksgiving day.

They were sloppy. They looked a step slow. The secondary was dreadful and the pass rush (apart from Watt) was right there with them. The offense was slow to start up and inconsistent when they did finally get going. Schaub was inaccurate at times.

None of this was Kubiak's fault. Sorry, he called that game very well considering the state his team was in.
MSR .....

For what its worth , I thought Alan Ball played a pretty damn good game today. Even on the Megatron TD his coverage was about as tight as you can get. He was an inch away from breaking up that pass.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote