View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #73
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
I'll give you this but Brady and Peyton are watching. I think we've been exposed. I hope schaub is balling on playoffs and kubiak is not calling the draw
We play New England in two weeks, lets see how we do then.

This was an ugly game. But we won. At least for today, let's enjoy the win. We're 10-1, best record in the AFC. We control our destiny after 11 weeks of NFL football.

The defense you saw out there today is not the same defense we saw against the Ravens. It's not the same that we saw against the Broncos. Teams change as the season goes on. Cody is gone, Cush is gone Jjo was gone, Brady James left early, even Ball did not finish the game.

But we won.

I have no doubt that Wade will have them ready for New England & even if the stumble a little, our offense will hang. New England's defense isn't as good as the Lions.