View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #68
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
No, your last post made it sound like he draws them up on the spot. He doesn't. Even when he was with the Colts, he went to the line with 3 plays.

Don't fall for all the hand signals, all the "adjustments" they made are the same adjustments we make, we just don't make a show of it at the LOS.
I would say I said it correctly. Forehead looks at a defense and makes the call if he wants to...to any play he thinks takes advantage of the defense's alignment.

It would foolish for you to try and make it sound like I said he's creating "new" plays on the fly. All of us here know what I meant.