View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #3
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

My right pinkie was dislocated in high school. You have a few precious seconds to pop it back into place, so the adrenaline is still masking the pain.

At first I didn't think the trainer got it accomplished, but damn if he wasn't catching a roll of tape to get the pinkie and ring finger taped together.

It hurts like hell. The coach wouldn't pop mine back in, was worried there could be a fracture and that he'd end up getting sued for medical negligence. And this was back in 1991, btw.

Took my mom 30 minutes to get me, 30 to get to Lubbock. Ortho numbed me up and popped it back after clearing the X-rays on it. Hurt like hell.