View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #16
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.
It's typical Jim Schwartz football.

Today felt like those games vs Titans when Schwartz had Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth and Innegan...you always wondered HOW your offense would be injured by those guys, not when...HOW.

IMO, the problem is their head coach. It's clear that he willfully acquires dirty players and actively allows them to behave that way.

He's worse than Fisher. Worse than Del Rio, by a hair.