View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #49
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
you know, that is your problem. You assume that everybody is dumber than you.

I have the sunday and ticket, i also have nfl shortcuts, which cuts down every nfl game in 30 minutes. I have watched at least 6 games of the lions, at least. How many games have you seen of the lions, seriously?

Their defense is not that bad, they might not be a top 10 defense like the rankings , but they aren't bottom 10. The lions offense has been inconsistent, so the defense has had to pick it up. Nick fairley has been playing out of his mind in the last couple weeks. He gave aaron rodgers hell last week. I didn't even hear his name today.

So please, stop assuming that everybody is dumber than you and that your opinion is superior. Too me you're just johnny raincloud.
my opinion is more important than yours
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote