View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #46
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3622 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000 View Post
I was screaming at the tv wanting to know why he did that as well. I hated that play call with a passion. I also think he is a little over conservative at the end of games. But all that being said we won the game wether of not it was in spite of Kubiak or not. Enjoy the win a little. Dang. Goosfraba buddy. Goosfraba.
I will enjoy this win, but that playcall series almost cost us that game. Everyone and their mom knew that you need to get deeper into their territory for our kicker. The guy is 10/24 from beyond the 50 in his career.

Thanks the lions kicker kick being rejected by the goal post, we will win this game.
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote