View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #38
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
My problem is the same thing that people have bitched about all year and for several years. It's 3rd and 14, and you run the ball with a terrible kicker to try and finish the game?? Sorrry, but that is stupid as hell.

Two things here.

1. People who stick up for Kubiak on his decision making for putting the game in the hands of Graham for a 51 yarder after what he has shown this season really don't know football that well. You don't run the ball on 3rd and 14 with Graham kicking FG's.

2. And people in this thread that think Detroit has a good defense are clueless. When you use NFL rankings to make a point, you show are little you do know.
You know, that is your problem. You assume that everybody is dumber than you.

I have the sunday and ticket, I also have NFL shortcuts, which cuts down every NFL game in 30 minutes. I have watched at least 6 games of the Lions, at least. How many games have you seen of the Lions, seriously?

Their defense is not that bad, they might not be a top 10 defense like the rankings , but they aren't bottom 10. The Lions offense has been inconsistent, so the defense has had to pick it up. Nick Fairley has been playing out of his mind in the last couple weeks. He gave Aaron rodgers hell last week. I didn't even hear his name today.

So please, stop assuming that everybody is dumber than you and that your opinion is superior. Too me you're just Johnny raincloud.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote