View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #37
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
My problem is the same thing that people have bitched about all year and for several years. It's 3rd and 14, and you run the ball with a terrible kicker to try and finish the game?? Sorrry, but that is stupid as hell.

Two things here.

1. People who stick up for Kubiak on his decision making for putting the game in the hands of Graham for a 51 yarder after what he has shown this season really don't know football that well. You don't run the ball on 3rd and 14 with Graham kicking FG's.

2. And people in this thread that think Detroit has a good defense are clueless. When you use NFL rankings to make a point, you show are little you do know.
I was screaming at the tv wanting to know why he did that as well. I hated that play call with a passion. I also think he is a little over conservative at the end of games. But all that being said we won the game wether of not it was in spite of Kubiak or not. Enjoy the win a little. Dang. Goosfraba buddy. Goosfraba.