View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #32
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251670 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
100% Agree.

We should have lost that game.

This was a meaningful game to someone. It would be great if I had Kubes on speed dial & he'd take my calls during the game.

But alas.

The Texans (from top to bottom) probably don't feel good about this game. But they got a win & they can rest for few days. Gather themselves, and come back with a "good product" in Tennessee.

Kubiak almost gave this one away. But so did Matt, Andre, McCain, Harris (68) Bradie James, & Graham (17).

They deserve the rest & our support.
McCain..... someone should meet him at the airport with a baseball bat. That man is useless. McCain, Ball, and Demps all combined aren't half the CB that JJo is when he's healthy. The defense is really worrying me. We're getting lit up weekly now and as the season goes on we're getting more and more banged up.