View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.
Agreed, though I'm curious as to what happened to Reed...