View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #27
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i know what u mean but a 51 yard kick is never a gimmie its a 50 50 chance but u know what on the Road OT game u go 4 the win right there Gahram kicked it pretty good and barely miss .... have no problem with

I do wish we would of thrown at least 1 safe bass in that end zone But What ever that outside run looked good he could of broke it but hey that lion player made a good tackle
My problem is the same thing that people have bitched about all year and for several years. It's 3rd and 14, and you run the ball with a terrible kicker to try and finish the game?? Sorrry, but that is stupid as hell.

Two things here.

1. People who stick up for Kubiak on his decision making for putting the game in the hands of Graham for a 51 yarder after what he has shown this season really don't know football that well. You don't run the ball on 3rd and 14 with Graham kicking FG's.

2. And people in this thread that think Detroit has a good defense are clueless. When you use NFL rankings to make a point, you show are little you do know.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote