View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #25
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Wins barely soothe the ever growing concern that exists.

We're obviously all in this marriage together, so it's frustrating to know that we've pretty much hit our ceiling with him as our HC.

He's evolved only minimally, so yeah that sort of sucks to see the same draw play on 3rd and long...except way at the back end of the game when the Lions played the draw and we threw it to, IIRC, AJ. If Kubiak is doing that to someday crack out a better play, then I guess he finally decided today was the day to do it.

This defense, IMO, is cracking under the pressure of Gary's style of offense...the playcalling in particular.

I knew this would happen. I said the greatest challenge would be "Will this defense become so good that the offense leans on it too much?" Well, some chickens are coming home to roost.