View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I am not a Gary Kubiak fan.
I do not believe in him all that much (but I'm trying)

Today wasn't about Kubiak. It was a short week, a long previous game, a highly motivated opponent fighting for their season, and a Texans team that's starting to get beat up and maybe just would have rather been anywhere but Detroit on Thanksgiving day.

They were sloppy. They looked a step slow. The secondary was dreadful and the pass rush (apart from Watt) was right there with them. The offense was slow to start up and inconsistent when they did finally get going. Schaub was inaccurate at times.

None of this was Kubiak's fault. Sorry, he called that game very well considering the state his team was in.
100% Agree.

We should have lost that game.

This was a meaningful game to someone. It would be great if I had Kubes on speed dial & he'd take my calls during the game.

But alas.

The Texans (from top to bottom) probably don't feel good about this game. But they got a win & they can rest for few days. Gather themselves, and come back with a "good product" in Tennessee.

Kubiak almost gave this one away. But so did Matt, Andre, McCain, Harris (68) Bradie James, & Graham (17).

They deserve the rest & our support.