View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #22
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I have kept my mouth shut in support of trying to be positive all season long despite seeing the same types of turtle ***** ways of kubiak all season long because we were winning and things were still positive going back to last season, but not anymore. Kubiak showed the entire country what a puss he still is as a HC, and exactly why he couldn't lead anything until Wade got here. Winning this game feels like a punch in the stomach if that happens. These players work their asses off all year long and win all these games, all for their pencil neck HC to show absolutely no confidence in them when it counts, but he'll put his confidence in a kicker who has already shown that he'll blow it when it counts?? Same stupid coach he's always been that used to trust guys like Chris Brown (The RB) at the end of games where we would lose.

How do you not at least try to throw an outlet pass or screen pass on 3rd and 14? No, instead we put the game in the hands of a kicker who just blew last week when the game was on the line. This is why Kubiak should have been kicked to the curb head first years ago. He doesn't learn from previos mistakes, he plays not to lose, he can't even watch plays at the end of games, and he is still an embarrassment.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know Kubiak's typical kids in here will call this thread stupid, will bring up our win/loss record this season, or will talk about his hair or something, but he's still a joke. We win "in spite" of Kubiak and always will.

Oh, and before I forget, have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Have a happy Thanksgiving, Tex!
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote