Thread: t hollings
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: t hollings

I'm willing to eat crow and say Hollings may turn out to be alright after all. Remember he does not have alot of experience at the RB position, there are fundementals that still need to be ingrained and he needs to develop better upper body strength. However having said that, he impressed me with his acceleration and explosivness, something that last year I was unconvinced he would be able to regain. Mad props to the medical team & trainers. Let's be patient with Tony and give him time to develop, today was just the beginning.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote