View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #31
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I meant BYU. Mercilus fell to us because teams feared the one year wonder tag. That will work against Ansah also. I just hope it keeps him on the board till we pick at 32. He is perfect for this defense. I look at his technique and I am amazed that he has only been playing for two years. He is very aware of not loosing contain when it's his responsibility. When he is told to pin his ears back and get after the QB he is nearly unstoppable.
Mercilus fell to us because other teams thought they were drafting better players.

Teams have drafted plenty of guys that have had one big year.

Doesnt matter if you think the guy is good. Trust your scouts.

The fact that he had one big year was not the determining factor.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote