View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #30
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Week Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Ansah plays at BYU. Jordan plays at Oregon.

Anyway, I dont know if Ansah goes in the first. Everything you said (whether you are talking Ansah or Jordan) is correct on Ansah- he is a physical freak, and plays all over the field. However, he wont make much of an impact his first year. He is a project, just look at his technique- it has a long way to go. Plus, there are some other DE/OLBs that, while they have a lower ceiling, have a higher floor.

That said, it only takes one team to fall in love with his measurables.
I meant BYU. Mercilus fell to us because teams feared the one year wonder tag. That will work against Ansah also. I just hope it keeps him on the board till we pick at 32. He is perfect for this defense. I look at his technique and I am amazed that he has only been playing for two years. He is very aware of not loosing contain when it's his responsibility. When he is told to pin his ears back and get after the QB he is nearly unstoppable.