View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #29
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Week Mock

Ansah has JPP ability, if he falls I would take him. However if a WR like Patterson fell to #32 taking him would be a no brainer.

Like your mock, OL would be set for yrs. I'm for drafting a RT before an OT/OG like Cooper, if Cooper was BPA I would take him. He's going to be a 10 yr starter. I've got a feeling that 1 of these 3 will be available late in the 1st.

Tell me your thoughts on Eric Fisher, he maybe availabe at 64. he an intriging RT prospect. A big guy who moves well and is light on his feet. He does need to improve his strength, but he has the frame to add strength and LBS. Perfect fit for the ZBS.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote