View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #47
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving day 12:30 Eastern

Whatever your plans are for today my TT friends, have a WONDERFUL, safe, and very blessed Thanksgiving day!

I'm honoring the most wonderful person I have ever known, my MOM! As some of you know, I inherited my love for the game of football from her, as well as a few awesome holiday recipe's! She always had dinner done long before any football game came on, and I will do the same. Back in the "day" it was the annual Army/Navy game, then when UT/A&M started playing on Tg we watched them. Lots of wonderful memories of a diehard football fan, and a very awesome MOM! It makes me smile this morning just knowing she is up there in football heaven getting all set and ready to cheer our boys on to victory! I truly believe God gave her a rocking chair to sit in while she watches the game!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote