View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #26
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Day Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I can see a scenario where they take a combination of NT/CB in the forst two rounds, isnt McCain a FA too ?

Not feeling the WR pick , hard to imagine a guy they get that far down is going to take a roster spot from one of the current group of recievers.
If they do take a reciever that high , one of Walter or Jean is gone.

McCain will be a FA as well and I think he's gone, even average CB's are expensive. I could see NT/CB in the first 2 rounds as well and wouldn't be upset by it. I think it all depends on how many 2nd round picks we end up with. Like BB has mentioned, I'd like to see Rick trading up for extra 2nd round picks, using Tate and our own picks since we should have alot of comp. picks.

We disagree on WR. I can see a 2nd round WR taking a roster spot from either Jean, Posey, or possibly Walter. Jean has had 2 yrs. and proven nothing yet, Posey has done nothing and could be fighting for a roster spot next training camp, and depending on a training camp assessment of the WR corp Walter could possibly be fighting for a spot as well.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote