View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #105
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97166 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Schaub is a rhythm passer and always has been. Ive said it for years. Once hes in synch hes almost as good as anyone (minus the usual suspects ofcourse.) I actually feel like our run / pass ratio henders him as much as a solid run game helps him. He started badly last week and as the game went on and he had to pass more and more he got better. I've seen that plenty over the years. He's like a running back who gets better with more carries.

When he starts a game and hes not sharp i'd like to see him passing on the sidelines while our defense is on the field. It sometimes seems to take him longer to warm up then the time alloted.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote