View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #57
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Down 7 in the 4th, Watt dances after a sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
It's not like we were getting blown out at the time. It was a big play at the time.
I don't agree with Rey often but this is right on. It was a big play at a important time in the game. I don't see how anyone could have a problem with it. Now if we were getting blown out or the game was essentially over then and only then is it not kosher to celebrate a good play.

Really a ridiculous thread! Rates right down there with all the "all encompassing" Threads.