View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

As good as Alex Smith has played for the Niners, I don't think Harbaugh has that much faith in him. Remember, in the offseason, Harbaugh and the Niners were one of the teams courting Satan Manning.

But then they were like, "Oh, no Alex is our guy. We're behind him 100%."

And then they drafted Kaepernick.

But then they were like, "Oh, no Alex is our guy. We're behind him 100%."

And now Kaepernick comes in and kicks ass and Harbaugh is saying, "Wellllll... we're going to go with the guy that has the hot hand. And we've got two of them."

Yeah.

OK.

Personally, I stick with the vet but to me, it sounds like Harbaugh's wanting to have a reason to start Kaepernick.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote