View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #101
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichows6 View Post
Schaub seems like he goes into elite mode when given the reigns and starts working that nohuddle. .I think they should pick up the pace more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i agree with this 100% he looks like a brady, Rogers type player when operating the no huddle hurry up offense.
You guys beat me to it. I know why we haven't run 5 wide to this point but when they lined up like that I yelled at my wife to "Watch this, the offense is gonna go nuts!" Guess what. It did. Matt Schaub can run the no huddle, hurry up, 5 wide to perfection. He's done it many times. We used to see it all the time before we were a complete team. Like Kubes said after the game he'd been saying all the time "If we need Matt to load up and throw it 50 times, we can." And they did. And they won, just like Kubiak said they could.

I know they don't need to often but I sure like that no huddle, 5 wide game. It kinda gives me a chub, kinda.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote