View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #84
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Wow. I can't believe you defending a draw play that resulted in a fumble on 3rd & long wile we're down 7 in the 4th Q.
I'm not defending the fumble. Just trying to understand what you are saying. You said Kubiak's conservative nature is going to cost us the big game. We've played some pretty decent teams so far & lost only one game. His decisions are a big part of that.

You said:
Quote:
I want a head coach that will coach to win. Not someone who's coaching not to lose.
We're 9-1.

Is that because Kubiak coached us not to lose? What were those other 9 coaches doing?

Quote:
Our D is not the Ravens, Bucs, and Bears during their title years so we can't get away with conservative play-calling.
Again, what you are saying is not lining up with reality.
Quote:
If he don't trust Schaub in that situation then why signed him a long-term contract? This is a QB driven league. QB wins championship. So make calls for your QB or get someone that you can trust.
& yet Elway didn't win a Championship 'til he got TD. Peyton only has 1. Brees 1.

I didn't like the call either, however I had no doubt in my mind we were going to win that game. & it was a missed field goal in regulation that prevented the straight-up win, meaning the coaches decisions got us where we needed to be.

Why does Kubiak call that freakin draw on third & long? I don't know. It never works. Surely he sees that as well as you, so there must be another reason.