View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #83
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 45905 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Wow. I can't believe you defending a draw play that resulted in a fumble on 3rd & long wile we're down 7 in the 4th Q.

From my point of view the Blackmon TD didn't look stupid and desperate. Henne drop it in where only his WR can catch it.

And how is throwing the ball on 3rd & long to get a first down consider stupid and desperate. If Eli, Roth, and Brady handed the ball off on that situation all their career you think they be where they at right now?

How are we suppose to know where Schaub stands as a QB in situation like that. We can't lock him inside every time it gets dark outside. That is what playoff are made of - critical moments like that.

I don't want Schaub to get the deer-in-the-headlights-look if he finds himself in those moments in the playoffs.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote