View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Thanksgiving day 12:30 Eastern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Even with it always being Lions and Cowboys, we've always had the games on for Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember. I can remember a couple of Oiler/Cowboy turkey day games. It's so much of a staple now (for me anyway), I just don't think it would feel like Thanksgiving if we didn't have the tv on football.
We did to, but we turned off the TV when it was time to eat. No one was that invested in the game that we couldn't walk away. We knew the Lions were going to lose & the Cowboy's game was always later, after we had our Thanksgiving Meal.