View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #44
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 78417 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving day 12:30 Eastern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
It's my house, but for us Thanksgiving has always been about family. I mean who cared about the Lions & Cowboys. This year is a little different. I'll DVR it before I put the fam on hold.

That is unless the boss (my wife) agrees.
Wow you are a good man. In my house Texans game is most important. I love my family more than anything, and I kinda think of Bob, Gary, Matt, Arian, Andre and the guys as part of my extended family. If my son were playing on TV I would be watching. So we all need to include our Texans family in our Thanksgiving Day activities.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote