View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Eagles started season 3-1 with all those turnovers. People swept that under the rug because they were 3-1. No need to worry. Yeah right, look at them now.

Foster fumbled on a draw play while running away from the line of scrimmage on a 3rd and 17 while we down 7 in the fourth Qtr. I rather see AJ fumble after a 16 yd catch trying to stretch for a first down or an int that occured deep at Jax territory. At least I know we gave our offense a shot at scoring on that drive.

I want a head coach that will coach to win. Not someone who's coaching not to lose. Our D is not the Ravens, Bucs, and Bears during their title years so we can't get away with conservative play-calling. If he don't trust Schaub in that situation then why signed him a long-term contract? This is a QB driven league. QB wins championship. So make calls for your QB or get someone that you can trust.
Again, we're 9-1. Should be the end of discussion. There's a difference between laying it all on the line when you have nothing to lose & putting it out there when there is nothing to gain. One is called desperate, the other stupid.

Remember how the Colts used to whip our a$$? It wasn't about being stupid & aggressive for 60 minutes, it was getting a lead & letting the Edge loose.

That is where we need to be. That's where Kubiak needs to be criticized. We had the best OL in the league & now we struggle grinding games out. It's not that we are too conservative that is the problem, it's that we don't dominate in the run game when we're supposed to. That's the signature of Kubiak's offense, running that stretch play when they know it's coming.

So, what are you saying? that we're going to finish the season 9-7? Or that we don't have a chance to win the big game?

The way I see it, we've got 6 games to get the right side of our line to play-off shape. If we get that, there ain't no stop'n this club.