View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions Q&A + Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Not really pertaining to this post but Congrats Steph on winning the P&G sponsored trip to the Super Bowl. Hope you get to see the Texans stomp the NFC team that shows up!
Thanks! Best case scenario. Would be a Texans home game.

Here's my Texans Q&A for Lions Fans.

Ty refers to me as a "sports blog O.G." which is kind and very funny. And if you disagree, I will cut you.

Not really.