View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #43
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving day 12:30 Eastern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
It's my house, but for us Thanksgiving has always been about family. I mean who cared about the Lions & Cowboys. This year is a little different. I'll DVR it before I put the fam on hold.

That is unless the boss (my wife) agrees.
Even with it always being Lions and Cowboys, we've always had the games on for Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember. I can remember a couple of Oiler/Cowboy turkey day games. It's so much of a staple now (for me anyway), I just don't think it would feel like Thanksgiving if we didn't have the tv on football.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote