View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #82
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 17856 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Eagles started season 3-1 with all those turnovers. People swept that under the rug because they were 3-1. No need to worry. Yeah right, look at them now.

Foster fumbled on a draw play while running away from the line of scrimmage on a 3rd and 17 while we down 7 in the fourth Qtr. I rather see AJ fumble after a 16 yd catch trying to stretch for a first down or an int that occured deep at Jax territory. At least I know we gave our offense a shot at scoring on that drive.

I want a head coach that will coach to win. Not someone who's coaching not to lose. Our D is not the Ravens, Bucs, and Bears during their title years so we can't get away with conservative play-calling. If he don't trust Schaub in that situation then why signed him a long-term contract? This is a QB driven league. QB wins championship. So make calls for your QB or get someone that you can trust.
klockWork is online now   Reply With Quote