View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #109
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2801 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
^^^ This!

Wolf, if you use google (I did but forgot to bookmark it so I don't have the link) you should find an article somewhere that talked about Jamal Williams' ability to bat down pass.

Also, when I did the thread on Wade's defense over the years, I also mentioned that Ted Washington was also good at that and he can penetrate too.

That was why I also like Hebron Fangupo; he has a good first step and is quick enough to penetrate. Too bad, his injury gets the better of him.
My only issue is trying to blame the lack of consistent outside pressure on the scheme. Saying they are suppose to just set the edge and let the inside guys clean up is wrong in my opinion.
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote