View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #92
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 3834 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
[/u][/b]

You had said last 20 years, so was just following your lead. My point is that although the QBs may be elite what they all seem to have in common for the most part is top 10 defenses. A QB cant win or even get to a SB all by himself.
20 years ago is 1992, not 1988 right? lol

No argument it still takes a team, my point was now that the rules have changed so much, it might be almost impossible to win without outstanding quarterback play. Killing parity and the hopes of teams with strengths other than at the QB position.

The point of the last paragraph you underlined, just serves to question whether it is possible even with a Juggernaut defense. I don't think we are disagreeing about much here if at all.

Last edited by JamesBill; 11-21-2012 at 04:33 PM.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote