Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #109
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
No I just don't assume K-State blows cuz they aren't in the almighty SEC.

K State was a top 10 defense that year and it was the conference championship game in Kansas City. They finished the season ranked 8th (where LSU is currently ranked). White had more passing yards on fewer attempts with fewer turnovers against a team in nearly an identical spot.
White had 1 less INT, but of the two he did have, one in the endzone the other was returned for a pick six. Plus it was the Conference championship which makes it more significant.

Now, I would say given the circumstances, both games about about equally as bad. And your statement was
Quote:
What Heisman winning QB has ever had as bad of a game as Manziel had against LSU?
So my answer would be Jason White.