View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #104
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
We're 9-1 and the defense is (statisticly) 4th best in the NFL.

Yes, I'm sure there is room to *****, there always is. But damn, when was the last time the Texans had the (tied) best record in the NFL going into week 12 and consistently rated number 1?

At this point I'm getting mentally ready to go on cruise control the rest of the season, and NOT spend the mental cycles worrying about my football team.
It's great, you should join me over here, I haven't been fretting this year just enjoying the ride.