View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #73
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
It's very possible because we have the head coach that will authorized such a record.
I show you what I mean:
On 3rd & long this season, over 90% of plays have either been draws or short safe passes and screens. Plays that is designed to setup punting space, NOT to get first down to extend a drive.
Two words that sum up Gary Kubiak: Safe and content. 'No need to finish the season 15-1. Relax boys. Just take a knee against the Colts game. Oh T.J., go out there, dink and dunk with Forset and Martin.'
That's how I see it. Then when playoffs begin we escape with a victory because our starters were severely rusty from lack of competitive action.
And we'll lose the next game to a team that finished the season strong as opposed to taking a kneel down.
Do you watch other teams? Because this is the norm for most teams as to not risk a turnover and to play the field position aspect of the game.