View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ILB Darryl Sharpton to start against Lions

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Am I wrong in thinking that this had something to do with how bad we looked defensively this past Sunday? I'm basing this on how bad we looked when we had to replace Cushing that week we played Green Bay.
perhaps but it does say Dobbin injured his shoulder...This game should be good for Sharpton to prove his worth. Hopefuly, he can go into coverage well also.