View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ILB Darryl Sharpton to start against Lions

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
After giving it some thought I noticed the similarities that took place in how players were wide open. It seemed as though we had to bring the safety down more to help out. I haven't really looked at any film but I find it peculiar how the only two times our defense looked bad was when we had to replace that Mo Linebacker spot. Only problem is, Dobbins got a week to correct it, Sharpton is only getting like two days.
I don't think so, EJ.

True, Sharpston missed an assignment in the end zone and gave them an easy TD there.
He needs to correct that, but it was his only real blemish of the game.

But a bunch of their passes were caught in double team or more, with the exception of the catch and run by Shorts on KJ and the 39yd catch in the middle by Blackmon (also on KJ).
On the first one, we wanted to bring a zero-coverage blitz.
One the second one, we had the safeties in coverage, but somebody messed up their assignment.

So, I don't see any problem with the Mo, not a huge one anyway.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote