View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ILB Darryl Sharpton to start against Lions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
I think you are right.
After giving it some thought I noticed the similarities that took place in how players were wide open. It seemed as though we had to bring the safety down more to help out. I haven't really looked at any film but I find it peculiar how the only two times our defense looked bad was when we had to replace that Mo Linebacker spot. Only problem is, Dobbins got a week to correct it, Sharpton is only getting like two days.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote