View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Week Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I dont know about Newton at RG- 6'6" is pretty tall for an interior lineman.

I get what you are saying about WR though, I really do. I am not expecting Wilson to become a number 1, just that I believe he has a better chance to do so than others available. Vernon is an interesting prospect. Those who dont watch Duke see that he is a 6'1" white kid playing receiver, and assume that he is a possession receiver without any explosive attributes. This could not be farther from the truth. He has very good acceleration, and his long speed is underrated. Now, I dont know how much he actually brings to the WR corps. I dont know if he stands out from the pack.
Going to agree with BL on WR; do we really need to add to the "pack"? I don't see any WR being eliminate from roster, even Jean who at least gets on field as a WR.lol

If you want an upgrade, going to have to be first round my opinion. If Kubes hung on to Brandon Harris and others this long, he will do same for Posier. Martin is earning his check so only Jean is one to beat out.