View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #162
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

I was going to post a long retort but luckily realized it would be a waste of time. Intead I just repped 76 and will post this.

76 stuck his neck and reputation on the line by defending KJ. He breaks down more film than probably anybody on the board and seems to have a much better football acumen than most on the board. He defended the undefendable and over time has been proven to be more than correct. This is the second time he has done this (Chris Myers).

76 is 2/2 when he really makes a point to defend someone. Next time we have a player getting trashed on the boards and 76 defends them it would probably be wise to listen to him.