View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Day Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
RG or RT .... I dont know who's missed more , Winston or Briesel. Those guy's were significantly better than Caldwell & Newton in the run game tho since Jones took that position , things seem a "little" better but not better enough.

Newton , Im just not sold on .... He does a solid job in pass protection but he does get a lot of help in that aspect by the playcalling with all the play action , an assist from TE's & Casey .... Ive seen Walter chip a DE on occasion too.

I cant make up my mind on the RT / RG arguement. I think in the coming draft it needs to be one or the other early and a developmental player at the opposite position later.

Wouldnt mind a NT but the top tier will be long gone by the time the Texans pick in the first round and there are several guy's in that second group that are relatively close in terms of talent. I think you get more value at the position later in the draft , maybe make a move up to the middle of the 3rd round.
On the Nose we are not looking for value, we should be looking at a starter as Cody should be gone. His back is an issue with his age and he is beginning to get nicked up(or worse) every game. That is a crazy position of abuse.