View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #78
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Clutch or no clutch or automatic or manual, we already have a winning season with best record in the NFL along with Atlanta which tells me we are playing damn good football so far.

I am looking forward to Texans winning Lombardi this year.

When the Texans achieve this, media will stop questioning about if Schaub is clutch or not and they will start talking about how Schaub is an elite QB. It usually comes down to winning Lombardi trophy or at least participate in SB. You see, people(media and some fans here) are not convinced until Schaub takes us to promise land.

Personally, I am happy with how Schaub been playing this year.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote