View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Day Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
2. If Barwin leaves then yes OLB becomes a need, but I just haven't considered that option yet. We've already got Mercilus anyway.
Brooks Reed isn't exactly lighting it up either. I'm hoping Mercilus continues to develop & becomes a force next season. But until he does, I think we need to look at OLB as a need.

Drafting a threat from that position gives us two eggs in the outside pass rush basket, Mercilus & the new guy. If one pays off great. If they both pay off, we'll be back to back Super Bowl Champions.