View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #106
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we overusing Foster?

Thought it would be a good time to re-visit this thread. Initially I voted no in the poll but I'd like to change my vote. Forsett looked good in his limited carries against JAX and I'm wondering why Kubes is so intent on force-feeding the ball to Foster instead of playing the hot hand. Gotta wonder what long-term effects his workload this season is going to cause going forward.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote